3 simple steps to submit a rental request
Please read the details and terms listed below.
We are a tiny crew of one at the moment, for fastest service please submit your request via the form below.
We will call you within three business days to answer any questions and let you know if the application was approved or if additional information is needed to provide a quote.
Our intention at ART Provides is to welcome community to bring people together in mindful and transformational ways. To connect and create a culture of knowledge and creativity.
We have taken great care to make the space as warm, inviting and inspiring for your group, film or workshop.
The Gallery is now available as a daytime location a few times a month from Monday-Saturday, subject to availability around Gallery and Studio programming, meetings and events.
Space Utilization Options
- Photo Shoots
- Online Courses
- Corporate Off-Sites
- Focus Groups
- Training Sessions
- Networking Event
- Gala Fundraisers
- Silent Auctions
- Juried art Shows
DID YOU KNOW? We also have specific community programming to fill in gaps for providing cultural events to the community and utilize the space artistically and hope to restart those events and programs in the coming weeks.
- You MUST provide a Certificate of Insurance or COI prior to the day of the rental, which covers the property during the rental period
- All reputable production crews are licensed & bonded, even smaller independent & student projects
- Industry standard is $1 Million in General Liability
- 3 hour minimum. Your reservation time includes set up and clean up time.
- Rates start at $150 per hour or average $1,200-3,000 per day depending on your needs of the space and when its booked.
- A 50% deposit is required at booking.
- The space can host 1-50 people seated 1-100 people standing
- Only one photoshoot is allowed per reservation.
- Clean up. Please sweep or vacuum the floor, take the garbage out, and leave space as found
- NO open fires, candles
- NO pets
- NO nails, pins, or tape on the walls. Freestanding backdrops only. Decorations must be approved and hung for you
- We are not an event space we are a gorgeous backdrop for your filming or photoshoot. NO moving of ANY furniture, Art or furnishings. If you require particular set up of the space, that needs to be planned and set up for you in advance for an additional fee.
- NO Concerts. We have offices downstairs that are at work. BUT we can have some wiggle room for a smaller performance in the evening.
- NO personal items or elbows on the art displays, If you caused damage to the space in any way, you are responsible for the cost of repairs
- Front door of building must remain closed if the downstairs gallery is closed. Do not prop door open. We do have a doorbel.
- Do not promote or flyer curbside and solicit foot traffic to enter the space.
- Additional rules, rates and restrictions may apply and are subject to change.
Let's create something great together!